1. Information We Collect. We collect two basic types of information:
(a) Personally identifiable information (PII): PII is information that personally identifies one individual from another. You voluntarily provide this information to us when you complete a contact form on our site. Among other things, we may ask you to provide your name, email address, and telephone number. When you become a customer, we will ask for additional information, such as a method of payment. In addition, when you visit our website, we record your IP address and/or unique mobile device identifier and may tie it to an element of PII, such as your email address. Under ordinary circumstances, an IP address recorded in isolation is not PII under the standard definition of the term. However, it may become PII when it is combined with other information, as in this case.
(b) General Information: General Information consists of information that is anonymous in nature and does not identify you as an individual. This includes your computer IP address (when not tied to your particular account), unique mobile device identifier, browser type, ISP or carrier name, and the URL of the last webpage you visited before visiting our website.
2. How We Use Information. We use General Information to analyze how you and other visitors use our site. We use this information to improve our service and for other internal business purposes. We use the PII we collect from and about you to enable us to interact with you on a personal level. We use your email address to contact you to inform you about our service, and to answer any questions you may have. We may also send you other emails that may be of interest to you, which may contain third-party advertising and links to third-party websites. You may stop receiving emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
3. How We Share information. We will not share PII with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We will share PII with third parties in the following ways:
(a) If requested or required by law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose your PII to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(b) We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such as hosting the website, and sending email messages. We necessarily have to share your PII with such third parties as may be required to perform their functions.
(c) In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including PII, is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if all or substantially all of our business assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter into bankruptcy, customer information (including your PII), would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any assets may continue to be used according to your PII as set forth in this policy.
4. How We Protect Information. We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We also limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it to provide products or services to you, or in order to do their jobs. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to log off and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
5. How Long We Keep Information. We retain PII for as long as necessary to fulfill a business purpose or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize certain of the information you provide to us so that it can no longer be attributed to you if we would like to retain it for longer periods of time.
6. Tracking Technology and Do-Not-Track Requests. We employ certain tracking technologies, such as Google Analytics, that have the capability of tracking your online activities on our website over time and across third-party websites. We currently offer no response to Do-Not-Track requests transmitted by Web browsers.
7. Children under 13. This website is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that someone submitting information is under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
Further in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) be advised that there is no identity verification requirement to access this site, and all users can visit this site anonymously.